Restaurant Development Coaching
A lot of time and hard work go into opening a restaurant. That’s why immediately following your franchisee award, Extreme Pizza® works with you and our experienced talented site selection, construction contractor and restaurant support teams.
Our highly effective restaurant opening process and franchisee coaching will set you up for stellar performance before you even serve your first customer. The Extreme Team approach to restaurant development includes:
- National Site Selection Specialists
- Experienced Lease Negotiation
- Custom Restaurant Design Guidance
- Professional Construction Management
- Staffing and Human Resource Assistance
- VIP and Grand Opening Event Guidance
- Proven Media and Advertising
Step By Step
The total length of your journey from the moment you inquire until the Grand Opening of your very own Extreme Pizza is largely up to you. However on average it should take about 3 months from the time you sign your lease until the day you open your doors of your own Extreme Pizza. Below are the steps you will encounter along the way:
- Complete a Brief Inquiry Inquire Now!
- Learn What It Means to Go Extreme!
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) Review
- Meet the Extreme Team
- Secure Your Territory
- Locate and Outfit Your Restaurant Space
- Grand Open and Go Extreme!
Legal Disclaimer: This web site and the information contained herein does not constitute the offer or sale of a franchise. The offer and sale of a franchise can only be made through the delivery and receipt of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). There are certain states that require the registration of a FDD before the franchisor can advertise or offer the franchise in that state. We may not be registered in all those registration states and may not offer franchises to residents of those states or to persons wishing to locate a franchise in those states.